25 Delicious And Easy To Make Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Thanksgiving Side Dishes- This morning when I woke up I checked the temperature. I was super pleased to see that is was a balmy 52 degrees. After months of waking up to 80-90 degree temperatures I am SO ready for fall and she is finally here! Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler temperatures, the changing fall leaves, and the start of the holiday season. We have just moved into our first home and I have decided that I will be hosting my first Thanksgiving this year for my family.
Being the prepper I am I am already planning my Thanksgiving menu. We all know that the star of the show is the turkey, but you can’t forget the yummy sides too! There are SO many to choose from. Luckily my family has lot’s of different tastes so I can really play around with the menu. We have a lot of different Thanksgiving Sides on this very site, so I wanted to round them up all in one place for my own menu and also for you! Check out my top 25 favorite!
Here are 25 Delicious And Easy To Make Thanksgiving Side Dishes:
1. Edamame Bean Salad– This recipe is easy to put together, is fresh and light, and is perfect compliment to your turkey.
2. Baked Macaroni & Cheese– Mac and Cheese is a favorite holiday side for kids and adults alike. Take it up a notch with this baked version.
3. Gluten Free Oven Roasted Potatoes– If anyone on your guest list is gluten free, this is an awesome side to make for them. (and everyone else because, yum!)
4. Deep Fried Mushrooms– You can’t go wrong with mushrooms that are battered and fried until golden brown right?
5. Butternut Squash Crunch– I love a good sweet side to go along with my savory choices.
6. Fall Roasted Vegetables– Nothing brings the flavors and colors of fall quite like a big tray of fall roasted vegetables!
7. Deviled Eggs– In my opinion it isn’t Thanksgiving without a big plate of classic deviled eggs.
8. Healthy Stuffed Peppers– This recipe is easy to throw together and tastes great.
9. Cranberry Pineapple Relish– Forget that canned cranberry sauce! Make your own spin that is fresh and spicy.
10. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs– This recipe is one of my favorites on a normal day, but it’s also an easy recipe to make for a crowd.
11. Penne Pasta with Asparagus– Pasta is another recipe that is easy to make for a crowd, and it goes great with most types of meats.
12. Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole– Casseroles are the perfect comfort food!
13. Easy roasted cauliflower– Cauliflower is great because it can take on so many different flavors, so it’s a great veggie to roast and serve.
14. Pepper Pesto Pasta– You can’t go wrong with the 3 P’s. Peppers, pesto, and pasta.
15. Bacon wrapped green beans– Why? Because bacon makes everything better.
16. Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts– Brussel sprouts get a bad rap sometimes, try this recipe and you will change your mind, I promise!
17. Scalloped Maple Sage Sweet Potatoes– Sage is one of my favorite fall flavors!
18. Southern Style Cornbread Stuffing– If you are looking for a southern spin on a classic Thanksgiving side than this recipe is perfect for you.
19. Honey Glazed oven roasted carrots– another classic thanksgiving recipe everyone loves.
20. Moms Green Bean Casserole– This is my daughters favorite side dish!
21. Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Pears– A little salty, a lot of sweet.
22. Classic Potato Salad– Potato salad tastes good with everything.
23. Broccoli Bake– This recipe is good enough that you might be able to convince the kids to try it, ha!
24. Smoked Gouda Scalloped Potatoes – I love the taste of warm Gouda and potatoes and I’m pretty sure you will too.
25. Homemade Cadramom apple pear sauce– This is a great alternative for your classic cranberry sauce. Tastes great on turkey and ham.
What sides will you be serving at your Thanksgiving table?