Create a Mexican Dinner any night of the week.
I have always loved Mexican food but it took a few years to convince my daughter there was great food outside of a soft taco. Now that her taste buds have expanded, my favorite easy go to week night dinner is to make Mexican. This meal is also perfect to share with friends and will be our Mother’s Day Dinner this year.
What’s for Dinner: Create a Mexican Dinner Buffet
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and chopped)
- 1 box of Old El Paso Cheesy Mexican Rice
- 4 cups of Shredded Cheese divided into 2 sets of 2 cups
- 2 packets Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Enchilda Sauce
- 1 large can Refried Beans 28 ounces
- 1 box Hard Taco Shells
- 10 Flour Tortillas 8 inch
- 1 bag of Nacho Chips
- Sour Cream
For the Quesadillas
- Combine chopped Chicken Breast and 2 cups cheese in Medium Bowl
- When Chicken and Cheese are mixed completely, add in 1 packet Taco Seasoning.
- Cut Flour Tortillas in half.
- Spoon Chicken Mixture onto one side of the Tortilla half and fold over.
- Bake on 350* for about 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve with Sour Cream
For the Tacos/Nachos
- Cook Rice according to package directions
- Cook hamburger and drain.
- Add Taco Seasoning and prepare according to directions.
- While the Ground Beef is cooking, Combine Refried Beans and Enchilada Sauce in pan.
- Stirring frequently,cook until warmed all the way through.
- Layer Nacho Chips with beans, beef, and rice.
- Top with Cheese,Lettuce, Sour Cream, and Salsa
- Repeat with Taco Shells
- Serve with Quesadillas
- You can also set the Ingredients out Buffet Style and let everyone make their own nachos and tacos.
Topic: Mexican Dinner
Slow Cooker Spicy Mexican Minestrone Soup
Easy Pasta Recipes : Crab Bow Tie Parmesan Alfredo
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Pork Garlic Butter Stir Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese Recipe
One Pot Jambalaya With Turkey Sausage Recipe
Easy Fondue Recipe
How to Cook a Turkey
Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe