This Low Calorie S’mores Recipe was inspired by Weight Watchers
Three ingredients and no cooking make this a quick and easy snack to make when those chocolate cravings hit. This Weight Watchers inspired low calorie s’more recipe is super easy to make and lets you enjoy dessert without the guilt.
Break Graham Crackers in half.
Split pudding cup and spread on 2 Graham Cracker halves.
Top Pudding with whipped topping.
Top with remaining 2 Graham Cracker halves.
Eat and Enjoy.
You can make these ahead of time and freeze them for a frosty treat.
Thanks to Judy Hellems for this delicious recipe!
Must Have Weight Watchers Diet Tools
Looking for more great Weight Watchers Recipes? Check out these Weight Watchers cookbooks
Get some ready Weight Watchers food and drinks
Check out our Low Calorie Recipes which go well with a Weight Watchers Diet!
Find out what we are eating>> Weekly Madame Deals Menu Plan!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
- 1 Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cup
- 2 Low Fat Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup Lite or Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed
- Break Graham Crackers in half.
- Split pudding cup and spread on 2 Graham Cracker halves.
- Top Pudding with whipped topping.
- Top with remaining 2 Graham Cracker halves.
- Eat and Enjoy.
- You can make these ahead of time and freeze them for a frosty treat.