On the east coast we are sweltering in the July heat! As a busy mom to 3 kids the soaring temperatures can be so draining, especially by dinner time. Thankfully, I have the opportunity to try a Savesta 4-pack of energy vitamins to beat the heat! This amazing combination of supplements produced in the USA are manufactured without toxic chemicals. Safe for Vegan consumption as well, Savesta products use wild-crafted herbs. These herbs which are harvested in such a way that the mother plants grown in the wild are undisturbed. I don’t know about you, but it encourages me to know that Savesta is a company that operates with integrity and care not only for the consumer, but for the environment as well.
Let’s a take a closer look at this winning combination of energizing supplements used to beat summer’s heat!
Ashwagandha: (Indian Ginseng) used for centuries, helps manage normal daily stress, promotes relaxation & a more restful sleep, helps boost the immune system
Triphala: promotes normal blood pressure and blood circulation, effective in relieving occasional digestive disorders, especially useful with summertime travel
Mangosteen: a superior antioxidant, helps boost energy and the immune system; Savesta Mangosteen is standardized to provide consistent levels of xanthones, tannins, and flavonoids.
Organic Moringa: a superior antioxidant, helps suppress the appetite and maintains overall vitality/energy levels.
Keep in mind, Savesta products are Soy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free and Non-GMO. Not only are they produced in the USA, but Savesta is environmentally conscious as well harvesting their herbs in such a way that preserves these plants in their natural habitat. Personally, it gives me peace knowing these natural supplements are manufactured without manmade toxic chemicals or solvents. Only pure water and alcohol are used in creating their extracts.
7 ways of staying healthy
1. Eat healthy. What we put in our body is very important so it can function properly so make sure to have a healthy well-balanced diet. Try to eat more servings of fruits and vegetables.
2. Exercise Regularly. Exercise is good for our circulation, it removes toxins from out body and burns excess fats.
3. Get enough sleep and rest. Our bodies repair itself when we sleep so make sure to get at least eight hours of sleep.
4. Take some time to relax. Stress has been proven to cause different health problems. Try to give yourself some time to just relax and not think about work or problems.
5. Go to your doctor for regular check-ups. Prevention is better than cure and it’s important to get screening tests.
6. Avoid smoking and drink moderately.
7. Take some supplements to help your body.
A healthy lifestyle incorporates many components. Healthy food, adequate sleep, exercise, self-care, positivity, meaningful relationships… The list is nearly endless! As a full-time mom to three young children, my diet leaves much to be desired. Along with intentionally pursuing a healthy lifestyle, I regularly take Savesta herbal supplements to help overcome nutritional deficiencies. Savesta combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with advanced phyto-technology to offer their potent line of herbal supplements.
Don’t miss our Savesta giveaway this month that will surely revitalize anyone in this season! One person will win a $50 Bed, Bath & Beyond gift card and 3 people will win one bottle each of the 4 of the energy vitamins mentioned above! That’s a $73 value!
Please wait for the rafflecopter to load above.
Giveaway is open to U.S. only and ends on 8/11/17