College Exams Gift Idea
Today I am going to show you how to make a Water Bottle Craft: College Exams Edition! This is another entry in our Water Bottle Craft Series! This would be perfect for a college student cramming for exams!
Water Bottle Craft Instructions:
- Drink some water or another beverage in a plastic container
- Wash it out and remove the label
- Find items that will fit in your bottle based on your theme
- Place items in the bottle
- Close the bottle by screwing on the cap
- Then you will need to create a label
- Secure the label with duck tape
- Head to the post office
- Mail your gift
Water Bottle Craft Content: College Exams Edition
Headphones, pens, stickets, a USB drive, smarties (for your “smartie! lol) and gum!
This would be a simple, cute way to show your college student that you are thinking about them and hope they do well! You can throw a note in the bottle with some words of encouragements for their upcoming exams too!
What other ideas do you have for a Water Bottle Craft?