Gluten Free Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Our family has been eating more gluten free recipes for few months now and one of the staple ingredient in our kitchen are potatoes. This Gluten Free Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe is a great side dish to pair with lamb, beef or pork recipes. This is also perfect side dish for your holiday dinner.
Here’s how to make this Gluten Free Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 60 minutes
Total: 80 minutes
12 Yukon Gold Potatoes
2 tbsp. fresh Lemon juice
Handful of fresh Rosemary
Handful of fresh Thyme
5 Garlic Cloves
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1 tbsp. Onion Powder
4 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Wash, dry and slice potatoes into bite size wedges.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Using a cooking brush, wipe 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil evenly onto foil.
4. Add potatoes to baking sheet.
5. Add 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil to potatoes. Toss (I recommend using tongs).
6. Wash and dry rosemary and thyme. Chop rosemary, thyme and garlic cloves.
7. Add rosemary, thyme, garlic, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt and pepper.
8. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over potatoes. Toss.
9. Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until just crispy. Toss potatoes 2 to 3 during this process. Remove from oven. Serve immediately. Recommended with seasoned Greek yogurt dip.
Check out more potatoes recipe:
Read and find out if you can eat Sprouting Potatoes?
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal