Valentines Day Recipes For Kids
Valentines Day Recipes for Kids
- Two cups of cold milk
- Jello Cheesecake pudding
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- I carton of Strawberries
- I box of Manilla wavers
- Whip cream
- Strawberry ice cream topping
- Whip Cream
1. Make the pudding cheesecake filling while creating the first two layers. It will require a couple of minutes to set.
2. Place the wafers in the bottom of the bowl
3. Then place a layer of cut strawberries around the outside of the bowl.
4. I then added in the whole bag of chocolate chips by accident since my kids just poured it in. I would have done half since there are two layers. This is a Valentines day recipes for kids so you go with the flow it all tastes good!
5. You will then add in the pudding and place strawberries on top
6. Then another layer of cookies in our easy strawberry cheesecake recipe
7. Then add a layer of whip cream
8. Voila, this is what it looks like in their bowl
Now go and see all our Valentines Day Recipes for Kids
For more fun Valentine’s day check out these posts
Topic: valentines day recipes for kids