Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garanimals. The opinions and text are all mine.
Kids Clothes on a Budget
Kids grow up too fast, within just a couple of months you’ll end up with several clothes that they can no longer wear. I remember when my son was 3 months old, almost all his bodysuits doesn’t fit him anymore. Unfortunately not all of us have people to ask for hand-me-downs to use. Kids will keep on growing and if you don’t make a plan frequent buying of kids clothes can hurt your budget, so I want to share with you some tips that I learned on buying kids clothes on a budget.
10 Tips for Buying Kids Clothes on a Budget
1. Always buy items at least one size up so they will tend to last at least a year.
2. Buy gender neutral colors and style so that in case you have another child they can use the clothes.
3. When shopping, always check out the clearance items first. They usually sell off-season clothes for cheap. So the key is buy them on sale and save it for when it’s on season to use. Just make sure to pick a larger size.
4. Sometimes it’s hard to resist really cute clothes. I’ve fallen for that several times too. But if you’re on a budget make sure to ask yourself first if your child will be able to really wear it.
5. Find a way to repurpose the clothes your kids have outgrown. You can cut onesies and turn it to a top.
6. Swap with friends. You’ll be able to score great items from friends because a lot of kids outgrew clothes even before they’re worn out. Some people will also sell their kids second-hands for cheap.
7. Don’t fall for the designer trap. Don’t ever pay top price, the high price tag isn’t worth it. Wait for their items to go on sale and if it does make sure it’s of good value and kids will be able to wear it a LOT of times.
8. Make sure that the fabric of the clothes that you’ll buy is comfortable enough for kids skin. No matter how cheap it is, kids will not wear it if it’s not comfortable and you don’t want them to suffer skin irritation and chaffing.
9. Make sure to check out for coupons to use especially if you’re shopping online.
10. Find a kids clothing brand that offers affordable but comfortable clothes.
Garanimals is one of the best kids clothes brand that we can trust to when it comes to buying kids clothes on a budget. Garanimals clothing is carefully designed to provide babies and kids with affordable fashion and comfort while guaranteeing quality, value, and ease of shopping to parents. Garanimals is made for newborns as well as young children (up to 5T) and is sold exclusively at Walmart stores and at Walmart.com.
Share with us your tips for buying kids clothes on a budget, leave a comment below.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garanimals. The opinions and text are all mine.
Watch this cool Garanimals video below: