Things To Do For Winter Checklist Printable
Today for the first time since the beginning of the year I am wearing a sweater and that can only mean one thing, winter will be here before we know it! Winter is a time to light up the fire place, spend afternoons putting up decorations, and spend some time with our families! Recently, I created a fall bucket list printable for you guys and I wanted to make a Things to do for winter checklist as well! We have printed ours out and put in a picture frame to hang on our wall to help us remember to have some fun during the hectic holiday season.
Here is my things to do for Winter checklist:
Click the image to enlarge and print this Things To Do For Winter Checklist 🙂
- Make Snow Cream- Snow cream is one of my favorite recipes to make during winter and is sure to be a hit with the kids. Here is a great recipe for Snow Cream!
- Give to Charity- Whether it’s money, time, donations, or food, make sure you take some time this holiday season to help others. Here is how we help others with our $100 story.
- Snuggle- Baby it’s cold outside and it’s time to snuggle this winter season. Grab a blanket, a holiday movie, and some family and spend the night together!
- Build a Snowman- Now we don’t usually get enough snow here in Tennessee to build a proper snowman but we still have fun trying. If you don’t get enough snow either, how about some snowman crafts instead?
- Go Sledding- Sledding is fun for kids and adults alike and you don’t need much snow to do it, just a big hill! Here are 9 other snow day activities for you to check out!
- Decorate- Decorating your home for the holidays is such a fun way to get in the spirit and is just fun! Last year I wrapped all of our doors like Christmas presents and everyone loved it!
- Make Hot Chocolate- No winter season is complete without a great mug of hot chocolate. Here is a great recipe for crock pot hot chocolate!
- Bake Cookies- Bake cookies for your friends, your family, or yourself! Make it a family event. Here is a great low calorie cookie option.
- Shop- We all know a big part of winter is the holiday season which includes shopping for that perfect gift for friends and family. We are big Black Friday shoppers here and even made a free printable black friday checklist!
- Listen to Holiday Tunes- I don’t know about you but I personally love Christmas music and we rock it from the day after thanksgiving until Christmas Day. Pick out some great tunes for your family here!
- Go Ice skating- I’m horrible as Ice Skating, but I still go every year because it’s fun and the family loves it!
- Family Time- Speaking of family, don’t forget to spend as much time as possible with them during the holiday season, and every other time of year as well.
- Trim the Tree- Our Christmas Tree goes up the day after thanksgiving and we have such a good time decorating it. We love to make our own ornaments too. Last year we made Snowman hand print ornaments, and glitter globe ornaments!
- Look at the Lights- Every year we pick a night and grab some hot chocolate and our pjs and head out in the car to check out all the beautiful lights everyone has put on their homes.
What is your favorite winter tradition?