This is sponsored post that I wrote because I believe in supporting a business that supports our Military. Walmart has pledged 20 million dollars since 2011 to reintegrate Veterans back into the civilian world. I 100% support helping our nations best as they become civilians.
Vetsource is just another way that Walmart shows their commitment again to the greatest men and women our country has to offer, the Veterans. Walmart is a company that puts our forces first when they return to the civilian workplace, and they know how to help the military. When I think back to when my husband was transitioning from his Naval Career to the civilian world. He had a lot of questions about how to get a job after the military.Continue reading
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. The opinions and texts are all mine.
Are you ready for a revolution in your meal planning? We all want to eat healthy. I know that has been one of my goals, and I am doing better. The other goal I had is to change up what I feed my family. I love trying new recipes, but I hate when they do not work out. The place that I haven’t done much recipe creation in is sides. I have a solution for that and a solution for how to add more vegetables to our meals. The three reasons I hear for people not adding vegetables to their meals are: veggies go bad quickly, I do not know how to cook them, and the third is they are so expensive. Well, let me tell you the new Birds Eye® Protein Blends products at Walmart are the answer to all three of your objections to having tasty vegetables on your table at every meal. They are your easy vegetable recipe that is readily available in your freezer which allows you to put a side you can be proud of every night on the table. We like these so much we have them for lunch as well.Continue reading
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garanimals. The opinions and text are all mine.
Kids grow up too fast, within just a couple of months you’ll end up with several clothes that they can no longer wear. I remember when my son was 3 months old, almost all his bodysuits doesn’t fit him anymore. Unfortunately not all of us have people to ask for hand-me-downs to use. Kids will keep on growing and if you don’t make a plan frequent buying of kids clothes can hurt your budget, so I want to share with you some tips that I learned on buying kids clothes on a budget.
1. Always buy items at least one size up so they will tend to last at least a year.
2. Buy gender neutral colors and style so that in case you have another child they can use the clothes.
3. When shopping, always check out the clearance items first. They usually sell off-season clothes for cheap. So the key is buy them on sale and save it for when it’s on season to use. Just make sure to pick a larger size.
4. Sometimes it’s hard to resist really cute clothes. I’ve fallen for that several times too. But if you’re on a budget make sure to ask yourself first if your child will be able to really wear it.
5. Find a way to repurpose the clothes your kids have outgrown. You can cut onesies and turn it to a top.
6. Swap with friends. You’ll be able to score great items from friends because a lot of kids outgrew clothes even before they’re worn out. Some people will also sell their kids second-hands for cheap.
7. Don’t fall for the designer trap. Don’t ever pay top price, the high price tag isn’t worth it. Wait for their items to go on sale and if it does make sure it’s of good value and kids will be able to wear it a LOT of times.
8. Make sure that the fabric of the clothes that you’ll buy is comfortable enough for kids skin. No matter how cheap it is, kids will not wear it if it’s not comfortable and you don’t want them to suffer skin irritation and chaffing.
9. Make sure to check out for coupons to use especially if you’re shopping online.
10. Find a kids clothing brand that offers affordable but comfortable clothes.
Garanimals is one of the best kids clothes brand that we can trust to when it comes to buying kids clothes on a budget. Garanimals clothing is carefully designed to provide babies and kids with affordable fashion and comfort while guaranteeing quality, value, and ease of shopping to parents. Garanimals is made for newborns as well as young children (up to 5T) and is sold exclusively at Walmart stores and at Walmart.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garanimals. The opinions and text are all mine.
Watch this cool Garanimals video below:
This is what I spent my fashion cash on this week. I love clothes. I adore shopping and we know I like a good deal. What you do not know is I try to buy ahead. I go through the kids clothes each season and determine what we need. I realized that I sold all my older son’s clothes for 3t. I am now replacing them. My husband said well just buy the oldest nice clothes so you can pass them down. I said great plan but do you intend for the baby to be naked for a year. I like hand me downs but I think every kids should have one or two new thing. I got each of the outfit sets above for just $5 each at Walmart.