Disclosure: “This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.”
I love styling my hair. Straight, curl, waves and braids are just some of my favorites. There’s something about a good hairstyle that gives my confidence and self-esteem a boost. You know when even if you don’t have makeup, or wearing a simple outfit, but your hair falls just right and has just the right bounce then that is enough to make you feel great. I guess a lot of women and even men feels the same way that’s why there’s a quote that says that happiness is a good hair day. My hair is truly my crowning glory that’s why I make sure to choose the right hair products that will help make me style my hair the way I want and will make it healthy, shiny or even add volume. There are lots of hair products in the market but honestly, in my opinion, you don’t really have to spend that much because there are lots of great hair products that are effective but affordable. And when it comes to my hair products I shop at Kroger.Continue reading
Disclosure: I was recently asked by The J.M. Smucker Company to participate in their campaign to share my shopping experience and tips for using a new product.
I recently had the pleasure of venturing to Orville, Ohio to meet the team at J.M. Smucker’s®. I was surprised to find out they owned one of my favorite product lines, the Martha White® line. I use their baking mixes all the time since they are available at my local Kroger. They are also easy to use and makes my morning routine a snap. I try to have as many on hand as possible because all of my children like different flavor of muffins and this is an easy way to resolve that because Martha White® Baking Mixes have so many varieties. I have even been known to combine the flavors I like. I was impressed to see that they have some special selections like sweet potato muffins for the fall season. They also had Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins, which will make my husband’s heart skip a beat.Continue reading
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FrozenMustBuy #CollectiveBias
Summer is almost here! That means it’s time to the kids to be home, which in my house means, it’s time to stock up on food for myself and them. Summer days at my home are spent running around doing summer activities, and some days I am not into coming home and spending hours in the kitchen, but I still want to make sure my family has a yummy and healthy meal. That is why I love shopping for great frozen meals at Kroger! Kroger has great prices on items every day, but when they have a sale it’s even better! And this week it’s time to stock up!Continue reading
1. Kroger Grocery Store operates 2,642 grocery stores in 34 states. You have to know how to shop smart, watch the ads for sales, and don’t forget to sign up for the Kroger plus card. Start by getting the Kroger plus card at the service desk all you have to do is fill out a short form. Be sure you bring this card card each time you shop so you can get the great sale prices. It is important to register your card at the Kroger website. Once it is registered you can add coupons from their site.
2. To maximize your savings, register for Kroger’s mailing list. sure to register for their mailing list. This is a great way to get coupons mailed to you. They send you personalized coupons based on your shopping habits which is also a big reason to be sure to scan your card each time you shop.
3. With the Kroger card, you also earn points each time you shop. These points add up each month and help you save on gas at Kroger and Shell gas stations. For each $1 you spend you earn 1 point. After spending $100 and earning 100 points in one month you can save $0.10 per gallon of gas at the pump.
4. Kroger offers some fantastic sales. They have Mega Events just about once a month as well as some great 10 for $10 deals. Remember you do not have to buy all 10 of one item to get them for $1 each. Typically with the Mega Event sales you buy 10 participating items to get them each for $1. There are generally a lot of items included in the sale at various prices, and you can mix & match the different products.
5. Some of the best places to save big at Kroger are the manager specials. Typically each section of the store has their own spot for manager specials. You can save big if you learn where your local store has their manager special sections. These items are usually getting close to their expiration date , therefore you will need to use them quickly if you buy them. Just be sure to thoroughly inspect the items to be sure you don’t get an item that has already spoiled. It is also a great idea to talk to the different people that work in each department. You can talk to the meat department and see what days and times they put out the new specials.
6. Coupons are always great to use when your wanting to save money. At Kroger you can usually find some super deals if you watch the ads and stack your coupons. If you see an item that is part of the mega event and will be just $1 and you have a coupon for $0.35 off that item then you will end up paying only $0.65 for the item.
7. Be sure to check out the Kroger coupon policy so you know exactly what to expect. It is always a good idea to print off the policy and have it on hand at the store just in case there is any confusion at the check out.
Find out what you need to know about KROGER’S Coupon Policy
More Savings Tips