Do you have a Trader Joe’s in your area? If you do I’m going to guess that you have heard of the deliciousness that is their cookie butter. It’s amazing all by itself, but there are many things you can do with it besides eat it off the spoon! I use it for snacks, in baking, and to change up the traditional PB and J sandwich. Are you looking for new Ways to Eat Cookie Butter? Today I’m sharing with you one of my most delicious recipe. This Cookie Butter Cream Cheese Dip Recipe is so delicious and you only needs 3 ingredients! You can use this as dip for fruits or even as spread. It’s a family favorite and is great for parties or gatherings! Continue reading
These are my favorite easy Mexican dip recipes. I love them because they are simple. They do not require a lot of ingredients and they are very yummy! The Mexican dip featured in the image uses only three ingredients. It can made by anyone. It can even be a crockpot dip recipes. You would just cook it on warm and then put the cheese on right before you were going to serve it!
1) Cream Cheese
2) Can of Chili
3) One package of Velveeta cheese I usually use the mexican but my husband wanted a hotter version…
1) Open up the cream cheese and spread it in the bottom of a pan or glass dish
2) Open up the chili and dump it on top
3) Cook the chili for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
4) Cut the cheese
5) Place the cheese on the dip in the oven for 15 minutes or until it melts and bubbles
6) Serve hot with chips
Prepare a delicious appetizer for game night or for your holiday dinner.
Also check out MadameDeals’ dip recipes