PINEAPPLE HABANERO STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
PREP TIME: 20 MIN. TOTAL TIME: 1 HR. DIFFICULTY: EASY
Pineapple Habanero Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 Harvestland Purely All-Natural Boneless
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1½ cups Schlotterbeck & Foss Pineapple
- Habanero Sauce, divided, & more for serving
- 1 cup cooked crumbled Jimmy Dean Bulk
- Breakfast Sausage
- ½ Green Onion (Scallion), green part only,
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Green Bay Cheese Pepper Jack,
- shredded (4 oz.)
- 1 large clove Spice World Garlic,peeled and
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. Stove Top Chicken Stuffing
- Mix, prepared
- 1 tsp. each Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a sharp paring knife, create a small pocket in the side of each breast by cutting a slit that is 4" long x 3" deep. Set chicken aside.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing mix with 1 cup S & F Pineapple Habanero Sauce, sausage, scallions, red pepper, pepper jack cheese and garlic.
- Spoon ½ cup of stuffing mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast.
- Arrange breasts on baking sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dip a basting brush in remaining S & F Pineapple Habanero Sauce. Brush sauce over breasts, coating liberally.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted into center of breast at stuffing registers 165°, about 35 to 40 min.
- Drizzle with S & F Pineapple Habanero sauce; rest 4 min.
- Serve immediately with vegetables and a salad.
Check out other S&F delicious recipes
S&F Sauces are available at Whole Foods year round and BJ’s Wholesale Club on a rotational limited time only basis.
Don’t forget to visit S&F for more great recipes.
Also check out our collection of yummy and easy to make Recipes, if you have kids get them into the kitchen with our Recipes Kids Can Make!