I love making muffins, for busy moms like me it’s perfect to make a day before to make sure that your family will have a delicious breakfast or snack. This Apple Juice Muffins Recipe is one of our family’s favorite. It’s so tasty and your house will smell divine.
I buy dog treats like most dog owners but I often worry about all the calories and preservatives they contain. If we are working to feed ourselves and our kids healthier foods, shouldn’t we do the same for our dogs and all our pets. That is why I started making my own Healthy Dog Treats. Once I started making them my dogs began to get excited whenever they realized I was baking for them. This made it even more worth while because who doesn’t love the affection a dog can give. Some days I just don’t have time to bake or even make my No Bake Healthy Dog Treat Recipes. On these days I turn to my cupboard and fridge to discover the endless options for Healthy Dog Treats.
1. Plain Apple – sliced or right off the tree. Perhaps this is a no brainer but we can’t make the list without it, especially since it is the easiest!
2. Sliced apple with peanut butter. Feel free to use the butter that meets your dietary needs and restrictions. Almond butter, Sun (sunflower seeds) butter, cashew butter and even cookie butter are all options.
3. Apple slices with slices of cheese. For safe slicing for children use one of these handy corer/ slicers.
4. Apple slices with caramel syrup (you can use the same syrup that goes on ice cream or follow the topping on the Caramel Apple Milky Way cake recipe.)
5. Apple slices with our Recipes Kids can Make- Fruit cream cheese dip.
Together with my friends from Mavens of Money we bring you our hottest posts this fall. This week we’re sharing all about APPLES.
The Mavens of Money group is comprised of 11 bloggers: MadameDeals | The Coupon Challenge | Mom On Dealz | Coupons are Great | This Mama Loves | A Frugal Chick | The Centsible Family | Stretching Your Budget | Penny Filled Pantry | Freebie Spot | Saving Toward Better Life |Continue reading