Tag Archives for " App "
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chase Freedom. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you have a goal when it comes to your financial life? We have one; we want to retire by 50. Is it possible? The truth is by making smart decisions and putting our money to work, we believe we can do it. With the “making your money work for you” concept in mind, I’d like to share this trick. It’s easy and free.
Here’s what you need to know about the Chase Freedom Mobile App:
1) The key to financial freedom is knowing what you have in your bank account—and that includes knowing your rewards balance! The Chase Freedom Mobile App allows you to have instant access to your cash back rewards balance.
2) How do you earn money by spending money? Chase Freedom is a rewards credit card that lets you earn 1% on every purchase.
3) Chase Freedom offers some of the most competitive advantages like no annual fee which will allow you to save money. The Chase Freedom Mobile App makes it easier than ever to use your cash back rewards. Here is a cute video with an idea for how to use that cash back:
I personally would suggest saving for a dream vacation because we all need a vacation, and you can use your rewards to book travel too. Score!
What else can I do?
4) You can use the money you make on rewards cards to put into your retirement account. It is free money. You have to buy groceries, why not make 1% on that purchase? Then put them toward your future? If you spend $1000 a month on food, gas, clothes, entertainment that equates to at least $10 in free money that you earned just by using Chase Freedom. The math is easy: $10 a month for 12 months is at least $120 a year. It doesn’t seem like a lot, but $120 over the course of your life does add up. In fact, I was able to pay for prepaid college for one of my kids because I understand every dollar counts, and if you can earn rewards on your credit card it is like getting paid twice: once from your job and once for making purchases for things that you need or want.
5) If you want, you can make purchases using your cash back. With the Chase Freedom Mobile App, you can do that at places like Gap, Target, Starbucks, Toys”R”Us and more! This is a great way to cover expenses by using your rewards.
Okay, you want to earn more right?
6) Every quarter, there is a quarterly 5% cash back category that Chase Freedom cardholders can activate right from their phone using the app.
Learn more about Chase Freedom and the Chase Freedom Mobile App here.
Remember my rule make smart decisions about your finances by knowing what you have to spend, earning money as you spend, and saving the rewards for something special. I would write down your financial goals and use tools like the Chase Freedom Mobile App to achieve them.
Grocery shopping and saving money is now easier with Favado app by Savings.com! This FREE mobile savings app aggregates sales data for your local grocery, drug and big box stores. They combine coupons, sales and special offers and notifies you if there are great deals on your favorite items. You can compare and save up to 70% on everyday items, letting you save big on your grocery budget.Continue reading