Summer Plus Size Fashion Tips
Summer is almost here and it’s time to update your wardrobe. I believe that no matter what size or shape you are there are a lot of summer trendy and fashionable items that you can wear, the key is to wear items that fits you and that you’re comfortable wearing. I have several full figured friends who tend to cover up during summer because they’re conscious, but I believe that this has to stop. If you’re a plus size gal you have to embrace your figure and love your shape and body so that you can be more free and adventurous in choosing your summer outfits. You need to own your shape and flaunt what you adore. These Summer Plus Size Fashion Tips will help you plan your perfect summer fashion.
5 Summer Plus Size Fashion Tips
1. Look at yourself in the mirrow and determine what part of your figure do you like and don’t like. Do you love your chest size? Your hips? Your arms? Where do you carry most of your weight, top half or bottom half? This will make it easier for you to know what part to highlight or to hide.
2. Now that you know what part you like and don’t like next thing that you must know is to use light colors on parts that you want to highlight and dark colors on parts that you want to hide. Do not be afraid to also wear patterns, just remember this rule small patterns will make you look smaller and big patterns bigger. Also be careful when wearing stripes. Horizontal stripes will make you look wider, so use it only on parts that you want to highlight. It’s best to choose diagonal or vertical striped clothes. Ruffles will make small parts look bigger so use it sparingly. Do not be afraid to accentuate the parts you love.
3. Make sure that you wear clothes that FIT. No one looks good in clothes that don’t fit. If you wear larger than your size, you will tend to look bigger. And you definitely don’t want to wear smaller size because it will squish your parts. It’s important that you’re comfortable in your clothes.
4. Choose the right undergarments. Great undergarments will smoothen your figure and prevent bulges. For full figured women it is important to get the right bra size so it will not show back fat and it will also prevent back aches. There are also underwear that will hold your bums better, some high waisted ones can support your lower tummy area, which will make it look good when you wear dresses, skirts or jeans.
5. At the end of the day it all boils down to the attitude and confidence that you have when wearing your clothes. If you love what you’re wearing, your confidence level will boost and people will see that in you.
Summer Plus Size Fashion
Plus Size Dresses for Summer Under $100
Summer Plus-Size Dresses Under $35
1. Plus Size Floral Print Tulip Dress $35
2. Plus Size Strapless Maxi Dress, $32.90
3. Plus Size Floral Off-The-Shoulder Mini Dress, $35
4. Plus Size Floral Print Dress, $27.90
5. Plus Size Floral Print Dress Stretch-Knit $22.90
6. Plus Size Cross-Back Floral Print Maxi Dress $29.90
7. Plus Size Floral Print Maxi Dress $27.90
8. Plus Size Floral Ruffle Dress $22.90
9. Plus Size Off-the-Shoulder Pom Pom Dress $27.90
10. Plus Size Crochet Lace Peasant Dress $29.90
11. Plus Size Lace Trim Maxi Dress $34.90
Mix & Match Plus Size Fashion
Also check out our list of fab but Cheap Plus Size Bathing Suits
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Your purchase will help us run our site without any additional cost to you. We appreciate your help and we will continue to provide you with more awesome articles in the future.