Have you ever wanted to catch a tricky little Leprechaun? Learn how to make a leprechaun trap and some tips and tricks!
Holidays in our house are a huge deal. We do something for pretty much every Holiday, my parents did it for me, so I try to make sure I do that for my little girl.
So, for St. Patrick’s Day every year me and my little one make Leprechaun Traps! This is a fun St. Patrick’s Day Craft for you and your kids to do together. We treat it kind of like the Easter Bunny, we usually leave a small shoe or coat behind to make it look like she almost caught a Leprechaun, and he was impressed so he leaves her little presents!
This is our Leprechaun Trap for this year! It was super easy and fun to make.
Here is what you will need for this St Patrick’s Day Craft: Leprechaun Trap:
- A box (any kind will work)
- construction paper
- something shiny! (Leprechauns love shiny stuff!)
- Decorations for your box
- scissors and glue
- Leprechauns are Nocturnal, that’s why they are hard to catch!
- Leprechauns love Rainbows, 4 leaf clovers, and of course Lucky Charms!
- Did you know Leprechauns are despised in Ireland? In America, they are cute mischievous green elves, but to the Irish, they are nasty little creatures that wreak havoc!
- There is nothing a leprechaun cannot fix! Have you ever had something start working again after it had been broke for awhile? You might just have a leprechaun friend!