Perfect Healthy Summer Drinks
A healthy lifestyle allows my children to be themselves. I can’t tell you how many times my children have said, “I’m thirsty”. I enjoy providing them with a drink that is healthy and easily accessible. I wasn’t hesitant to try the Silk Almond Milk because it has more calcium than milk and it also has fewer calories. I also love that it comes in a box for easy storage and I can put it into my cabinet. I know my refrigerator is always packed, so having a drink I can stack in the cabinet until it is needed is a blessing. I have become an exercise freak meaning I can’t go without working out each week. I am trying to get my children moving. They love to dance and play.
These are my tips for keeping healthy this summer
1) Have healthy food on hand.
2) Put the healthy food in easily accessible storage containers so you can grab them and go.
3) Use Healthy foods as the basis of recipes. We took the Silk milk and made fruit smoothies, you can also freeze it into pops. They are the perfect healthy summer drinks.
3) Plan activities that involve exercise and movement.
4) Let your kids have fun do not plan out every move they make.
5) Wear Sunscreen.
6) Keep hydrated by drinking fluids often.
7) Plan activities that are safe by keeping in mind how hot or cold it gets and dress accordingly.
8) Have your children help you think of fun ideas to try and put them on the calendar.
9) Walk instead of driving or take the stairs instead of elevator.
10) Go to the farmers market and pick out your food.
If you like sweet, satisfying, refreshing beverages then try Silk Almond Coconut Milk. It can be your little slice of vacation while sitting at home.