Recipes for Kids Birthday Party: Homemade Vanilla Cake
If you are looking for a recipe for kids birthday party try this super yummy (and easy!) homemade vanilla cake! I love making things from scratch for my little girl, because it’s cheaper, and it has more opportunities for her to help me measure and stir. I always like to take the time to help my little girl learn and have fun!
Here is how to make this recipe for kids Birthday Party:Homemade Vanilla Cake:
Recipe for Kids Birthday Party: Homemade Vanilla Cake
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter 1 stick
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extracts
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a baking pan
- In a medium bowl cream together butter and sugar, beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla, then slowly stir in the milk.
- In another bowl combine the flour and baking powder and combine with the wet ingredients, mix well.
- Pour mix into a cake pan and bake for about 30-40 mins, ice and serve!
If you liked this recipe for kids Birthday Party: Homemade Vanilla Cake check these out:
- Kids Easy Recipes – Peach Mango Pops
- Kid Ice Cream Recipes: Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Kids BBQ Recipes: Hot Dog Party
Topic: Recipe for Kids Birthday Party: Homemade Vanilla Cake