“All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own however, this is a sponsored post on behalf of Michael Angelo’s™.”
Quick and Easy Italian Meal
Have you ever gone somewhere and ended up with other people’s kids? It happens to me all the time. I do not mind one bit. I frankly love having children in my house; it keeps my kids occupied, and I can check some things off my chore list. I used to worry about the amount of food I had on hand to deal with our extra guest, but now I just pick up Michael Angelo’s Signature meals at Walmart. They are your solution for a quick and easy Italian meal that are made from scratch and appetizing.
The meals are also easy to put in my oven so I can concentrate on watching the children or doing my work. These meals have all the kids in the neighborhood telling their parents I am the best “cook” ever. Do not worry I told them my secret. That is Michael Angelo and his mom Sara that made the meals. I just heat them up, and they are ready before the kids say “I am bored.” I feel great about serving these meals because they use the ingredients I use when I cook from scratch. Michael Angelo’s Signature Line include real ingredients, no preservatives and nothing artificial. They are a genius when it comes to saving time and money.
I am so glad that I do not have to sacrifice taste for convenience. I am especially pleased that I do not have to say, “No” to having extra kids for dinner. I find that Michael Angelo’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce (32-46 ounce sizes) is big enough if it is just myself and my three kids and a couple of their friends. I make a salad and some garlic bread and voila I have hero status.
When should you have Michael Angelo’s Signature Line Meals?
1) Every night you could serve these meals.
Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmesan
Made with fresh eggplant, lightly breaded, the right amount of Mom’s tomato sauce – made from hand selected, vine-ripened tomatoes – and topped with Mozzarella. Then sprinkled with a blend of imported cheeses – Parmigiano Reggiano & Pecorino Romano – to complete the dish
Michael Angelo’s Shrimp Scampi
Made with linguini pasta, cooked al dente, and add plump, tender shrimp to our perfectly blended sauce made from lemon butter, and freshly diced garlic. It is then topped with diced tomatoes and garnished with a little parsley
Michael Angelo’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Made with fresh beef, vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh herbs that are sautéed and layered with firm 100% semolina lasagna and topped with imported Pecorino Romano cheese from the old country. These are just a few of their choices!
2) When you want a hot meal but do not want to take the time to do the hard work.
3) You can add these signature meals from Michael Angelo’s when you find yourself with extra guests. You can offer them as the full meal or as a side.
4) You can grab a Michael Angelo’s Signature meal from your freezer when you want to feel like a guest in your house not the cook and the cleaner.
5) When you want Eggplant Parmesan and it is out of season.
6) When you need a great lunch, the Michael Angelo’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce makes a great dinner and a superior leftover.
7) When your kids want to help, you cook. You let them help with the bread, and the salad and dinner complete.
8) You can purchase Michael Angelo’s meals when you run out of dinner idea. These are full of robust flavors & clean ingredients you can taste and pronounce.
9) When you have one kid in dance and one in soccer and 60 minutes to get dinner on the table and get out of the house.
10) You can serve Michael Angelo’s signature line when you want a hug from the inside. These are authentic Italian meals found in the frozen aisle and were made to order by a family owned company.
I can’t guarantee every one of your days will go as plan, but I can guarantee that having Michael Angelo’s signature line meals available will allow you to spend more time doing what you want to do while providing a delicious Italian meal you can be proud to serve to your family. Go here to find out where you can get Michael Angelo’s Signature Line near you.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Michael Angelo’s. The opinions and text are all mine.