Powdered Doughnut Pancakes Recipe
Oh yes, you read that right, Powdered Doughnut Pancakes Recipe! These pancakes are sweet, buttery, and awesome. This weekend my husband and I had some time to ourselves and I asked him what he wanted for a breakfast date, and he said I want doughnuts, but I kind of want pancakes too. Well he should call me Genie because your wish is my command! I combined some things from other recipes I found and made my own Powdered Doughnut Pancakes Recipe!
This recipe is easy to make, and would be great for a sleepover breakfast, brunch, or just because! My daughter was upset that I made them for daddy and not her, so I had to make them again when she got home, ha!
Here is how to make this Powdered Doughnut Pancakes Recipe
- For the pancakes:
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1½ cup white cake mix
- 1½ cup milk
- For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- First, mix your pancake mix, cake mix, and milk together until smooth.
- Heat a pan over Med/High heat and spray with oil (or use butter)
- Put your mix in a piping bag, (or a ziploc bag!) and make sure you have a large tip (or cut a large hole in the bag)
- When your pan is hot, pipe out your batter in the shape of a circle. You will want to make sure it's pretty thick!
- Let cook until you see bubbles at the top, and flip, finish cooking.
- After all your pancakes are made and cooling, make you glaze by mixing your powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle the glaze over your finished pancakes and top with powdered sugar, serve warm!