Want to try a fun, new frozen treat? How about Peanut Butter and Jelly Popsicles?
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp honey, divided
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups raspberries
- 2 cups raspberry juice
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds (we omitted this)
- Combine the peanut butter, yogurt, milk, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and the vanilla extract in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- In a spouted cup, combine the raspberries and raspberry juice.
- Partially fill small paper cups with the peanut butter mixture. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Partially fill small paper cups with the raspberry mixture. Insert the sticks. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Fill the paper cups with the remaining peanut butter mixture. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from the freezer; let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before removing the pops from the paper cups.
- Spoon some of the remaining honey around the rim of each pop. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the honey to coat. Enjoy peanut butter and jelly flavors in a whole new package!Thanks to Parents Connect for the inspiration!
Thanks This Mama Loves Her Bargains!