Nutrisystem Check In: The End Of My Journey
*Disclosure: I am part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program, all food has been provided by Nutrisystem to facilitate this review, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Well you guys, I’m at the end of my 3 month journey with Nutrisystem, I can’t believe it has been 3 months already. I feel like I’ve learned so much about myself on this journey, and I was so excited to share it with you guys! I am happy to report that in the 3 months I have been following the Nutrisystem program I have lost a total of 26 pounds! How awesome is that!? I am so thrilled with the way my clothes fit, how much more energy I have, and my overall well being. I am confident that I can continue my healthy lifestyle even though I won’t be eating Nutrisystem food anymore because of what it has taught me about eating in general.
So what did I learn while on Nutrisystem?
- I can do it! Yes I was hungry sometimes, yes I had days where I “cheated” but I did it, and am better now because of it.
- A Support System is a must! I had a great group of girls that were on this journey with me and they really helped me stick to it, and my family was also supportive. I think it would have been much harder to stick to without these awesome people in my life.
- I am a stress eater! I notice that I eat more when we have a busy day planned, I’m behind on work, or someone in the house isn’t feeling well. Realizing my “food triggers” is important because I can think about it and find another way to handle it rather than grabbing that snickers bar!
- Spices are your friend! I’m a sucker for flavorful food, and when it comes to prepackages meals I found that the difference between a good meal and a great meal was a little bit of spice. Adding your own spices to “good for you” food can kick your flavor up a notch and make you want to eat good for you food, not just tolerate it.
- It’s ok to indulge every once in awhile! If you are really craving those french fries, have some, just do it the right way. Instead of ordering a large fry and a large coke, I found that I was just as satisfied getting a small fry and an unsweet tea. I still got that salty fry craving under control without undoing my whole day.
- Attitude is everything! Having a positive attitude really made a difference in this journey. I noticed when I was having a bad day to begin with I didn’t want to follow the program, I didn’t want to work out, but once I checked myself and kicked my butt into gear I ended the day feeling better about myself.
I want to take a minute to thank the awesome people at Nutrisystem, the wonderful ladies that were on this journey with me, and you guys for for coming on this journey with me and holding me accountable for my own success! I couldn’t be happier with this program and I suggest anyone that is serious about losing weight, getting into shape, and just feeling better get started as soon as you can! Make sure to visit Nutrisystem.com to start your own journey today!