I am going to go out on a limb here and tell you the way I have made enough money to work part-time.
1) I got a job as a contractor using this website. I was a contractor until I became an employee. I loved getting paid every time I logged in. I loved not having to do a time card. I currently hire all my staff using Odesk and I always will.
2) I earn money by using coupons. It is not what you save, it is what you spend.
4) Work for CREDITS – I sign up for daily deal sites. I like the ones which pay me when someone signs up under me. I like that I get credits toward my own purchases. The one which I have been most successful with is SaveMore. I find they have the deals I like the most so I am really getting awesome gifts for the holiday. You get a $10 credit for each person signs up … so sign up here so I can build my holiday account.
5) I work to earn money by doing silly things like spinning a wheel. I just signed up for Superpoints and in two weeks I have earned almost $100. Here are my codes.
8) Enter Contests You can win great stuff! I have thousands of dollars in prizes each month. I award them to real people just like you. I give away anything and everything. If you have a prize you want me to giveaway let me know by contacting me at [email protected]
9) Blogging I have to say this is the hardest and most time consuming. It is cheap to get started but it takes a long time to make any income. I actually found that the amount of time you spend blogging is far less than I make hourly at my other job. The reason why I do this is it is fun. I do benefit from the above ideas. I do receive free items which make my out of pocket expenses less. I have a couple of reviews to write for some awesome items. Then I ask the companies to give one to one of you. I find blogging to be a fun hobby but I have not made it my full-time job. I actually think it would over take my life because there is always a good deal to post a comment to respond to and emails to read. If you are interested in starting a site or you have one and are looking for tips. I write a column with one of my favorite bloggers Dana at The Coupon Challenge each week o n Sunday called ASK a Blogger.
10. The secret to success is finding what works for you. It is about trying new things and seeing if they work. It is about really giving it a try and working towards your goal. I say give yourself a goal each day and make it happen.
Ask me questions below and I will do my best to answer them.