This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias We are sharing a little humor to help you know when mom is sick so you can make her some tea.
When daddy gets sick, who takes care of him? Momma. When the kids get sick, who takes care of them? Momma. When momma is sick, who takes care of momma? Yep, that’s right. Momma! Since mom is always busy taking care of everyone, just how do you know when mom is sick?
Ten signs you know mom is sick
- You can smell the children before you see them
- There is dog pee on the floor
- All of the whites are a pretty shade of pink
- The kids have built a fort out of empty pizza boxes
- There is not a clean spoon in the house
- There is bubble gum in the baby’s hair
- The refrigerator looks like the grocery store shelves when a big store storm is coming
- Not a tooth has been brushed or a head of hair combed in days
- The mailbox is overflowing
- The dust bunnies have all been given names and are now pets
Mom’s Cold and Flu Season Emergency Kit
Chances are when mom is sick, she still has to take care of everyone and everything else while attempting to take care of herself. Moms don’t get sick days. That is why every family needs a Mom’s Cold and Flu Season Emergency Kit. In the kit is everything mom needs to start feeling better if she does get sick.
Items to put in the kit include:
- vitamin c
- eye mask
- Bigelow Tea
When mom is sick she needs the warmth and comfort of hot cup of tea. Tea promotes relaxation, warms the body, and soothes the throat. So the most important thing in the emergency kit is Bigelow Tea. Make sure it is Bigelow Tea so mom can tea proudly knowing that Bigelow Tea is made with quality ingredients and is always fresh.
My favorite Bigelow Teas for cold and flu season are Green Tea with Lemon, Lemon Ginger, and
I found all these varieties at Walmart, along with the other supplies for the kit. When I am sick, I love the lemon varieties with honey. The Orange and Spice is a favorite too!
Take care of Mom when she is sick
Here is a little unsolicited advice, make sure you always take care of mom when she is sick. (Psst: Moms share this post with your husbands and older kiddos.) Get Mom’s Sick Emergency Kit and make her a cup of Bigelow Tea with honey to soothe and comfort her. She also needs peace and quiet, hugs and snuggles.
Get Social with Bigelow Tea: