Mixed Berry Peanut Butter Granola
Prepare a delicious snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth and power you up for your activities. This Mixed Berry Peanut Butter Granola Recipe is super easy to prepare and you don’t need to bake it. The great thing is they’re high in fiber and protein making these the perfect energy bites for everyone.
Here’s how to make this Mixed Berry Peanut Butter Granola Recipe:
Total: 45 minutes
1 cup JIF Creamy Peanut Butter
2¼ cup All Natural Granola (gluten-free)
1 cup Dried Mixed Berries
¼ cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/3 cup Honey
½ tsp. Cinnamon
¼ tsp. Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp. Salt
1. If you so prefer, grind dried mixed berries prior to adding them to the mixture. If you prefer your granola on the chunkier side, leave the berries as they are.
2. Add peanut butter, granola, dried mixed berries, mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to large mixing bowl. Stir with a large spoon until ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Place baking parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
4. BALLS: Using a small spoon, scoop a small portion of granola mixture and mold it into a ball with your fingers. Place each ball onto the parchment paper.
5. BARS: Empty entire mixture onto parchment paper. Using a large spoon, press granola mixture flat until it has become one evenly settled layer.
6. Place baking sheet/pan into the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove. If you are making bars, cut into desired servings and enjoy! Best served alone or with yogurt dipping sauce.
Here’s another energy bites recipe
Also try these yummy recipes: