Make Your Own Candy Bouquets for Christmas
The candy bouquets at the store look nice but they are so overpriced with a few supplies and a trip to the Dollar Store you can make your own candy bouquets and save.
How to make your own Candy Bouquets
Tape or Hot Glue
Floral Picks (Picture is shown with 3)
Miniature Candy Bars ( Picture is shown with 24)
- Cut Floral Foam to fit into mug.
- Tape or Glue Candy to the tops of skewers.
- Trim Floral Picks down to size.
- Randomly insert skewers with candy into foam, alternating which candy is next to each other. Be careful to arrange as you would a flowers.
- Insert floral picks around front side of mug.
Tape lottery tickets to skewers and insert among candy
Use Full Size Candy Bars or Suckers
See our other Candy Bouquet Designs.
Get more Gift Ideas
Topic: How to make your own candy bouquets.