Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie
Fall is the perfect time to break out this Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie recipe! I love all things pumpkin, and pie, so to be able to have a low calorie version that I can enjoy guilt free during the fall season is awesome! A piece of this pie clocks in at only 172 calories. With a calorie count like that, dessert first is in order!
Here is how to make this Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie Recipe:
- 1 can pumpkin. (not pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin!)
- 2 tbsp light butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup fat free milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 frozen pie crust sheet, thawed.
- First, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly dust a surface with flour and roll out your dough, place in a 9 inch pie pan, and cut off the excess.
- Place pumpkin in a large bowl. Add the butter, and mix well. Mix in brown sugar, eggs, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in mix with an electric mixer. (or if you prefer, you can put it all in a blender like I did)
- Pour filling into your unbaked pie crust.
- Then place in the oven, bake for 60 minuets, let cool, and enjoy!
Looking for more Low Calorie recipes? Check these out:
- Low Calorie Crock Pot Tomato Soup
- Low Calorie Scalloped Potatoes
- Low Calorie Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup