Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
If you have kids that goes to school, you have to make sure that you feed them food that will give them the energy they need the whole day. General Mills has great products that you can use for breakfast, snack and desserts. One of my family’s favorite is my Lemon Pound Cake recipe. It’s easy to make but taste so good. My kids love it for breakfast and snack.
This makes two 9×5 loaves
- Using Betty Crocker Super Moist Lemon Cake Mix with 5.1 instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 8 ounces of low fat sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons of lemon extract
- 1 TBS of fresh lemon rinds (optional)
- You can replace the low fat options for the regular versions
Mix all of the dry ingredients in one bowl and then in the wet ingredients in the other bowl.
You will mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
Then you will stir for about 20 seconds. This will cook for about 50 minutes in an oven that is 350 degrees