Last Minute Holiday Gifts Ideas
So you made a list and you checked it twice, or did you? You thought you tackled all of your holiday gift shopping, the wrapping is done, and you have just realized that you forgot a few gifts. What do you do now? You run out and buy some genius last minute gifts, that’s what! Take a look at these 25 awesome last minute holiday gifts ideas!
Last Minute Holiday Gifts Ideas
- Gift cards are a perfect last minute gift. The variety of gift cards available assure that there is a gift card for anybody on your list.
- Batteries. They are one of the most overlooked items and one of the most important. You may think that’s a boring gift idea, but they are always practical and appreciated.
- Your local liquor store will have some really nice gift sets available at great prices right before the holidays.
- Perfumes, colognes, scented candles and bath sets make great last minute gifts. You can find gift sets with these items in most drugstores or even Target or Walmart.
- Make a donation to your recipient’s favorite charity in their name.
- A one year to subscription to their favorite magazine can be purchased online in minutes.
- A scratch off or lottery ticket in a greeting card is quick and inexpensive and if they win it’s even better!
- Do your recipients use tablets or smart phones? Take a look in the app store for games, apps, music and books that you can purchase for them.
- A nice scarf or a pair of gloves make a great last minute gift.
- Buy a box of their favorite chocolate or bag of their favorite coffee with a holiday coffee mug.
- A gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa day would be welcome by almost anyone on your list.
- If you have a flower shop or greenhouse close by, grab some little succulent plants as gifts. They don’t need a lot of care, so even your friends that don’t have a green thumb can enjoy them.
- A bag of marshmallows, some chocolate and a box of graham crackers in a gift bag make the perfect gift of DIY at home S’mores. Yum!
- Buy some holiday tins or plastic containers at the dollar store and bake a giant batch of your favorite cookie recipe. Divide into the containers and give as gifts.
- A robe and slippers make a warm, cozy gift. And who doesn’t love to cuddle up in a warm robe and slippers?
- Order movie tickets and pair them with a box of popcorn for the movie lovers on your list.
- Costume jewelry is perfect for girls that love a little bit of bling!
- A pretty kitchen dish towel set with a large bottle of Dawn dish liquid is a cute and practical gift.
- A stationary set or a nice journal and a set of pens would be lovely.
- Cash in a card always works and takes no time at all!
- Cell phone or tablet cases and accessories are great gift ideas to grab at the last minute.
- If you have a book lover on your list buy them the newest book from their favorite author or a genre they love.
- Sign them up for a year of a monthly subscription box. There are boxes for everyone, from babies, to foodies, to gamers.
- Make some homemade coupons with things like a night of free babysitting, a home cooked dinner or a foot massage.
- Make a few jars of infused olive oils and/or vodkas. They are so easy to make and look really fancy and elegant.
No matter how hard we try to get it all done, there is always that last minute gift or two that we need to scramble for. A last minute gift doesn’t need to look last minute, so take some of our last minute gift ideas and be prepared when the time comes. There’s Last Minute Holiday Gifts Ideas here for everyone, so relax, you’ve got it covered!
Also check out these Christmas posts: