Make these Delicious Kid Party Food Recipes: Mini Sandwiches
My kids are big sandwich fans but they can get boring so I decided we needed to shake things up. This recipe was so simple, they could do it themselves. All I just had to put it in the oven. Invite friends over and pull out the chips and drinks and get ready for some awesome eats and good times.
Kid Party Food Recipes: Mini Sandwiches
Kid Party Food Recipes : Mini Sandwiches
- 1 pack Hawaiian Sub Rolls
- 1/2 lb lunch meat assortment of turkey, ham, and roast beef
- 8-10 slices of Deli Cheese
- 1 1/2 sticks of Butter
- 1/2 tsp Onion Salt
- 1 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- Separate the tops of the Sub Rolls from the bottom, being careful not to separate the individual rolls from each other.
- Place the bottom of the rolls in a 8x8 square baking pan.
- Layer 1/2 of the cheese on top of the rolls.
- Repeat with lunchmeat and finish off with remaining cheese.
- Put tops of rolls on cheese.
- In a small bowl melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- Once butter is melted stir in Onion Salt, Worcestershire Sauce and Dijon Mustard.
- Pour mixture over top of rolls.
- Refrigerate overnight for at least 12 hours but can be refrigerated up to 24 hours.
- Cook on 350* for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove and Serve with chips.
- You will have 6 sandwiches but can cut in half for 12 small servings.
Check out all our other great Cooking with Kid’s Recipes!
Do you have a favorite Kid’s Recipe-Check out our Job Board and submit your recipe!
Topic: Kid Party Food Recipes