Kid Muffin Recipes
Breakfast is an important meal of the day, that’s why it has to be nutritious to energize kids day especially for back to school season. But when preparing breakfast for kids it is important to be creative and delicious, so that it will be something that they will love to eat. My kids love blueberry muffins that’s why I decided to share it this week. This kid muffin recipes is surely going to be a big hit.
Kid Muffin Recipes: Blueberry Muffins
- 2½ cups plain flour
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk*
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ lb melted butter or 1 stick
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- Mix dry ingredients together. Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the buttermilk, eggs, and butter. Mix well.
- Fold in blueberries. If your young helper beats the mix or "folds" in the blueberries roughly the dough will appear blue from the juice but will taste just fine.
- Fill well greased (or paper baking cup lined) muffin tins half full.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Makes approximately 2 dozen.
Thanks to Rachel Case for this kid muffin recipes!
Find more Breakfast Recipes for Kids
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Preparing for back to school season? Check out our list of 15 Healthy Snacks for Lunchboxes, 15 Breakfast Ideas for On the Go and Ask a Nurse: Handy List of Healthy Back-to-School Breakfasts, Lunches and Snacks!