Kid Crock Pot Recipes
I’m always looking for fast, easy kid crock pot recipes – and this Taco Soup is exactly that! You’ll be able to throw it together in just minutes, probably with ingredients you already have laying around the house. Let it cook all day and it’ll be ready for your family to enjoy by dinner time.
Do You Like Great Kid Crock Pot Recipes? You’ll Love This Taco Soup!
Crock Pot Taco Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 16 ounce can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, with liquid (I prefer the kind with no salt added)
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chile peppers
- 1 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat. Drain and set aside.
- Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers, and taco seasoning mix in your crock pot.
- Mix to blend and cook on low setting for about 8 hours.
And that’s it! Doesn’t get much simpler than that. It’s not super spicy, but if your kids have sensitive taste buds, you can reduce or omit the green chile peppers. Garnish it with tortilla chips, sour cream, or cheddar cheese. And it makes great leftovers, too!
Other Crock Pot Recipes
We have tons of great kid crock pot recipes – check them out here!
And for more easy, fun kid recipes, check out our Cooking with Kids Page!
Please check out these other awesome MadameDeals giveaway & posts:
Topic: kid crock pot recipes