Create a fun Christmas ornament! Check out this craft idea on how to do a Snowman Light Bulb Ornament.
- Old Light bulb
- Paint (white, orange, black, and red)
- Hot glue gun and glue
- One baby sock
1. Start off by painting your light bulb white, if you are using a white light bulb you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. Let it dry.
2. Using a small brush paint on a nose, eyes, and mouth, and cheeks, then let it dry.
3. Cut the end off of the baby sock and slide over the metal side of the light bulb with the toe end facing up, and the open end facing down.
4. Take a piece of string tie it into a long loop and then tie the ends around the metal base of the light bulb and glue it into place.
5. Roll the toe end of the sock end all the way up so that the metal of the bulb is completely covered. Tie the ends together with another piece of yarn making sure to allow the loop to come out of the top of the tow of the sock.
Check out other DIY Craft Ideas!