This post was sponsored by Crazy 8. We shop for school clothes there, so I was elated when they asked me to work with them. All opinions are my own thus is why I have a blog.
How To Buy School Clothes On A Budget
When my children first started out in school, I remember I could put them in anything. They would wear anything without an issue. That made shopping really easy. I could pop into any store that was having a sale and buy one of every color item that fit and stay under budget. Then you fast forward a couple of years, and they have opinions.
They have opinions that pack more power and force than a hurricane wind in Florida.
They want what they want, but you have a budget. The best option is to go to a store that has clothes you can count on that last a long time and are stylish that wouldn’t put a hole in your budget. We chose Crazy 8 for that reason.
These are some easy ways you can save money and still have kids that look great.
1) Make a list of what your kids already have.
2) Make a list of what your kids need.
3) Put an amount on top of the list that you have to spend.
4) Put the list in order of we need this now, and this can wait.
5) Head to Crazy 8.
6) Shop the sale section first.
7) Buy bottoms first because they are usually the most expensive and hardest to fit (Luckily Crazy 8 does a slim jean, regular, and husky)
8) Buy jean material clothing it is great for layering and easy to match. I know my kids love to wear jeans and Crazy 8 has so many washes they can do that every day!
9) Buy items that easily layer to create unique looks.
10) Buy items that are in the same color family, so you do not have to buy as much.
11) Limit items with characters because kids grow out of what is cool faster than I can say category 4 storm.
12) Buy accessories to spruce up their outfits, and they allow them to have a little personality.
13) Check out the Crazy 8 store online after you have shopped in the store because I have picked up really awesome deals on shirts, dresses, pants, and shoes in additional colors.
13) I always buy ahead if I see a good deal again check those sales racks for the next season.
14) Buy quality, so you do not have to waste money buying an item again because it doesn’t hold up to your child.
15) Buy items that you believe you can pass down if you have an older or younger child.
16) Find a family to swap clothing with.
17) When you buy quality clothes, you can always sell what your children wore the next year and use that money for their clothing budget
As you can see Crazy 8 lets your kids express themselves. They look great, and you feel great!
Make sure to visit Crazy8.com, comment below and tell us your favorite Crazy8 Styles.
Also don’t forget to check out our $25 Crazy8 Gift Card Giveaway, head over to @realadvicegal at Instagram to join!