Finding the perfect outfit for every holiday event or occasion can add another layer of stress to your holiday preparations and planning. As a self proclaimed fashionista, I want to look my best all the time whether I am trimming the tree during a casual family get together or sipping champagne at a holiday party. I am so excited to share my holiday fashion find with you! This comfortable and stunning outfit from Monroe and Main can go from an activity with the FAMily to any GLAMourous event this holiday season.
Holiday Fashion = Gold Jeans!
What if I told you you could rock holiday fashion at almost any event this year wearing comfortable jeans? I am serious! Jeans! But not just any pair of jeans, oh no. GOLD JEANS! I have to admit I was a little hesitant to get gold jeans. I have seen them on other fashionistas and loved the look but never thought I could pull it off. Well guess what I did and they look fabulous and you can do gold jeans too!
These glamorous gold jeans are very comfortable and the relaxed fit is flattering for curvier figures. They can be worn with some sparkly black heels for a glamorous evening or black boots for a day of busy family activities. Shorter gals ( I consider myself in that category) will definitely want to add some height with their heels as these jeans wear long. It is nice to find a longer fitting pant that looks great with a heel.
I decided to wear the gold jeans with the crossover rib sweater in black. This cut of this sweater is so beautiful on every body type. The empire waist cut shows off all the right curves in all the right places. It accentuates your assets while slimming through the waist and flowing over the hips. I love this sweater. I love the flowing sleeves that are gathered at the cuffs. So pretty and the perfect piece to pair with bolder bottoms to complete your holiday fashion.
5 Tips for Wearing Gold Jeans
- Pay attention to fit – Go for loose relaxed fit to keep them wearable during the day. A skin tight fit will be harder to pull off for most of us and is not very daytime friendly. The Nikki Gold Jeans from Monroe and Main are a great fit for any size or shape.
- Don’t be afraid of color when wearing gold jeans. Think of them as neutral if it helps. Gold jeans look great with green, bright blue, navy, and of course black. You can even wear them with mauve, army green, or ivory.
- Dress ’em down – You can wear gold jeans just like your favorite pair of blue denim jeans. You can adopt a rock star attitude for the day and pair them with a fitted t-shirt and a leather jacket.
- Do wear gold toned jewelry – I have never been a fan of mixing metals even though I have seen it done well. I am just not up for that type of fashion challenge and I think it is too easy to get it wrong when wearing gold jeans.
- Dress them up – Add a statement necklace, chunky bracelets, and sparkling pumps for glamorous evening wear. Maybe a some animal print pumps or a clutch.
I love the versatility of metallic jeans. Gold jeans look great with black, blue, green, and navy. They can be dressed up or down. I just can’t rave enough about how happy am I am with this look from Monroe and Main.
HOLIDAY OCCASIONS GIVEAWAY!
We are giving away this tres chic Wide Striped Hand Bag. It’s classic design and clean lines make it the perfect bag for every holiday fashion. (Note: prize substitutions are possible.)
PLUS 25 prizes & 25 chances to win!
25 confident bloggers are all sharing their ideas on how to dress for a variety of holiday occasions. Each blogger is also hosting a giveaway with their review and Monroe and Main will send all the winners a bag valued $50! You can enter every contest so click on the links below to go to each bloggers site and enter to win on all of them! Also be sure to enter the Grand Prize Giveaway for a chance to win a $250 Monroe and Main Shopping Spree!
Still Blonde after all these Years, Modly Chic, and Fashionista Events bloggers are not responsible if prize is not delivered. We will make every attempt to help you claim your prize.
Giveaway is US Only, 18 years and older
Cook, Baker, Phototaker, Fitness Mover and Shaker, Cupcake Tester, Deal Maker, Adventurous Undertaker, Do Good “Deeder”, Teacher, Mom, Wife, Patriot for Life & Giver of Good Advice – RealAdviceGal