Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of vivaNUTRITION® but all opinions are mine.
Healthy Kids are Happy Kids
Want to find a quick snack that will fill the nutritional gaps that busy kids inevitably have? Busy parents understand that the day to day grind of trying to balance 20 spinning plates (sometimes literally!) in the air at the same time means that sometimes you can have quality, quantity, or both. Luckily, we keep vivaNUTRITION® bars products at the ready in our house (and car, and purse, and lunchbox, etc..) to balance out the times when quality and quantity do not meet. another thing that helps is balance our busy days is cutting time spent searching around in stores for products we need and instead ordering them online and having them delivered straight to our door. In addition to their website and Amazon.com, vivaNUTRITION® products are now being sold on the Healthy Finds.
vivaNUTRITION® has got snack time covered with bars that make kids happy and healthy. vivaNUTRITION® Super Fiber Chia Bars are made from 100% natural ingredients and contain both chia and oats. Each bar is divided into four squares. That makes taking quick bites of something healthy even easier!
What makes vivaNUTRITION® Super Fiber Chia Bars the right snack bars for kids?
- vivaNUTRITION® Super Fiber Chia Bars are made from 100% natural ingredients and contain both chia and oats
- Chia seeds contain omega-3 fats that have various health benefits for children’s behavioral, attentional and emotional health.
- Chia seeds pack a bunch of energy that can help in a child’s daily activities
- Oats contain a high amount of fiber as well as nutrients.
- The fiber in oats helps with digestion and the easy movement of food through the digestive system and helps prevent complications including constipation.
- Our bars are Gluten Free, Dairy Free, vegetarian and Non GMO
Want to try them out? If you visit Healthy Finds and you purchase 3 boxes of vivaNUTRITION® Fiber Chia Bars for $19.99 you will get a $20 gift card to spend on any other product on the website. Basically, the product is FREE!
If you would like to try something else on the Healthy Finds site, go to here and sign up for a $10 gift card. Once you sign up for that you can then buy vivaNUTRITION® fiber bars and you can get $20 gift card to purchase any other product on the site. What a deal!
One thing we most certainly have time for is back-to-school germs. Every year, we get rocked hard by back-to-school germs. This year I am taking an extra step to try to keep my kids healthy and focused by adding probiotics to their nutritional plan. www.vivanutrition.com has amazing probiotic powder packets that you can add to juice, milk, or variety of snacks. With tons of probiotic options out there, why choose vivaNUTRITION® 5 Billion Probiotics? VivaNUTRITION® is manufactured in collaboration with Chr. Hansen at their GMP-compliant facilities in Denmark. vivaNUTRITION® products contain Chr. Hansen BB-12® to help children overcome diarrhea, gas and bloating. BB-12® is also considered to be the best probiotic for constipation, so you can be sure that it will help your kid if he/she has this problem.
* Advantages of BB-12®?Some of the possible positive effects of this probiotic are:
* Supports your immune system*
* Supports stomach comfort*
* Supports proper, normal bowel function
* Supports positive, normal mood in young children
* Promotes healthy respiratory system*
* Supports healthier, smoother skin*
* Unlike other strains, BB-12®is very stable in Food applications and in powders, such as our vivaNUTRITION® formulation.
We are huge fans of vivaNUTRITION® and hope that you will give them a chance and become a fan too! From the super fiber chia bars to the powdered probiotics, they have many products that can help with nutritional needs of your child. Check out their website for more information and to order your products at www.vivanutrition.com