Healthy Smoothie Recipe Ideas
Your Family Will Love
I go on a kick near holiday season to replace a meal with a smoothie! I also coax my kids to drink smoothies because they think it is a fun snack but it is packed with lots of fruit and veggies! #MomWin I know these smoothies are packed with great vitamins and nutrients we normally would not eat every day. I have several go to smoothies I want to share with you all. If you have one you want to share with us, please send it to me to try too! I love sneaking in veggies in a smoothie! Here are 8 Healthy Smoothie Recipe Ideas Your Family Will Love.
Healthy Smoothie Recipe Ideas Your Family Will Love
1. Healthy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie Recipe – I am excited to share my healthy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie Recipe with you, and I know you are going to love it!
2. Healthy Breakfast Smoothie – We have yogurt for breakfast every morning, and a few times a week I will whip up this healthy breakfast smoothie as well
3. Mean Green Machine Smoothie – Here’s an excellent way to get your busy on-the-go kids to eat their fruits and vegetables – fruit skewer kabobs and a “Mean Green Machine” pineapple smoothie recipe!
4. Apple Cider Smoothie – I hope you like apples because today I am sharing my Apple Cider Smoothie recipe.
5. Avocado Sunrise Avocado Chocolate Smoothies – My six-year-old proclaimed that his Avocado Sunrise Smoothie was “The best smoothie EVER! Even better than the other kind that used to be my favorite!”
6. Tropical Smoothie Recipe – This Tropical Smoothie Recipe is so delicious, refreshing and so healthy.
7. Strawberry Orange Protein Smoothie – One of the easiest ways I have found to curb cravings and fill up is making protein smoothies.
8. Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie – Get your day off to a great start with this Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie!
These are some amazing recipes that I love personally and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do! Send me your favorite Healthy Smoothie Recipes for me to try!