Healthy Recipes for Kids
Getting our kids to eat healthy can sometimes be difficult. Sometimes we have long days and don’t want to cook, sometimes to easier to to drive to a fast food joint and grab a kids meal. But as parents it’s our job to do the best we can for our kids and that includes making sure they have a balanced meals so I wanted to make it a little easier with these healthy Recipes for kids! These recipes are kid tested and approved (by the awesome kids of the Madame Deals staff) and are easy to make.
Here are some of my favorite healthy recipes for kids:
- Roasted Fall Vegetables – All the flavor of fall in this yummy recipe!
- Low Calorie Cheesy Bacon Dip– yep that’s right, a dip with cheese and bacon AND it’s low calorie!
- Low Calorie Funfetti Cookies– A cookie recipe that uses simple swaps to bring the calorie count down.
- Peanut Butter Parfait– This grab and go breakfast is easy to make and uses simple, whole ingredients.
- Ranch Turkey Pinwheels– This recipe is full of flavor and uses a spinach wrap for some extra goodness!
- Skinny Italian Cream Cupcakes– Every now and then you need a cupcake (it’s a fact) and this recipe will make it a little better for you.
- Baked Stuffed Chicken– A chicken recipe that is full of flavor and sure to become a quick favorite.
- Low Calorie Healthy Lasagna– A perfect meal that will fill you (and your kids) up without making you regret it afterwords!
- No Bake Energy Bites– a little sweet and a lot good for you, this recipe is easy to make and your kids will love them!
- Healthy Stuffed Peppers– a little spicy and a whole lot of yummy (and super easy!)!
What’s your favorite healthy meal to make for your kids?