Looking for a cool and fun kid party recipes? We have a super cute suggestion for you, check out this cool Princess Cupcakes! These princess shoe cupcakes are cute, fun and perfect for little girls party. The best part is that it is super easy kids can help you prepare it for their guests.
Fun Kid Party Recipes: Princess Cupcakes
- A ready made cupcake you can buy or bake your own
- Funfetti frosting you can choose whatever color you like
- Milano cookie
- Pretzel stick
- chocolate bar
- small marshamallows
- miniature round chocolate you can use Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures
- mini whoopie pies
- Place the Milano cookie slanting on one side of the cupcake
- Place the pretzel at the back of the cookie, to make it look like the heel of the shoe
- Use the small marshmallow to hold the pretzel in place
- Cover the marshamallow with frosting and place the round miniature chocolate at the bottom of the pretzel. Decorate it with whoopie pie or use chocolate bar and frostings.
- The best part of this is you can use different ingredients, so be creative to make your princess cupcakes look awesome.
Like this Princess cupcakes? We also have Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!
See more Fun and Easy Recipes for Kids!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!