January 19th is National Popcorn Day and with Valentines less than a month away, this craft is a delicious and fun way to celebrate both!
2 Bags of Microwave Popcorn
3.5 Tablespoons Butter
1 Bag of Mini Marshmallows
(1) 3 oz Strawberry Jello
Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter (or knife)
1. Pop both bags of popcorn and set aside.
2. Melt butter over low heat in a large saucepan.
3. Add entire package of marshmallow and melt, stirring frequenlty.
4. Remove from the heat and add 1/2 of the package of jello powder and stir.
5. Add 1 and 1/2 bags of the popped popcorn to the melted marshmallows and mix well.
6. Spread out on wax paper and cut or form heart shapes.
To see the educational activities that coincide with this craft/recipe, visit Momondealz here.