French Dip Crescent Rolls Recipe
Crescent Rolls are one of my favorite things to experiment with when it comes to new recipes, so when I stumbled across the idea of making a French Dip Crescent Rolls Recipe I knew I had to try it! It was just the right amount of buttery crescents, melted cheese, and warm roast beef. Another great reason to make these yummy recipe is portion control. I don’t know about you, but French Dips are always made so big, and I’m going to be honest, if it’s in front of me I’m going to eat it all. With these I can just eat 2 and be good to go! For the “dip” for the French Dip I used a dry onion soup mix, and it worked really well! This French Dip Crescent Rolls Recipe was a huge hit with my whole family and I’m sure it will be with yours as well!
Here is how to make this French Dip Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 can (8) crescent rolls
- Sliced roast beef
- Provolone Cheese
- Horseradish Sauce
- Onion Soup (or Au Jus)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Open your crescents and unroll onto a cookie sheet.
- Smear a little dab of horseradish onto each crescent (Depending on how much of a kick you want use more or less)
- Add a piece of cheese and a piece of roast beef on each crescent.
- Roll your crescents up.
- Bake for 11-13 minuets or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce
And that’s it! This is the perfect weeknight dinner that your family is sure to love!
What are some of your favorite crescent roll meals? Let me know in the comments below!