Caramel Apple Milky Way Cake Recipe
It’s almost apple picking season! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the weather, I love the flavors, Halloween, the trees, all of it! And are looking for a delicious Fall Flavors cake that combines the seasonal Caramel Apple Milky Way candy bars and fresh apples? When we found the Caramel Apple Milky Way candy bars we determined they would be delicious in a cake. Not finding a cake recipe with such we decided to adapt a Fresh Apple Cake recipe. This is a gooey cake full of fall flavors!
Here is how to make this delicious Caramel Apple Milky Way Cake:
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chopped caramel apple milky way
- Optional: coconut shavings for topping
Directions for making this Caramel Apple Milky Way Cake:
- Preheat your oven 350 degrees. Grease a cake pan.
- Combine your Milky Ways and 1 stick of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until everything has melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine your remaining stick of butter and sugar until well combined and fluffy.
- Next, Add your eggs, (one at a time works best). Stir in the vanilla.
- Add in flour and baking soda and mix well. Stir in your milk and mix until combined.
- Pour your melted Milky Way mixture into the batter and mix until just smooth.
- Pour your batter into your greased cake pan. Bake for 1 hour or until an insterted toothpick into the center comes out clean.
- Once your cake is cool you can add some coconut shavings, seasonal nuts, fruits, or anything else you might like on top of your super yummy caramel apple milky way cake!
Did you know candy bars freeze well? Buy the seasonal Caramel Apple Milky Way candy bars.
Looking for other recipes with the Caramel Apple Milky Way candy bars? Try them on top of this Brownie jar mix recipe.
This recipe is considered a Cooking With Kids – How to level 3B due to the hour long baking as well as the chopping involved in the recipe. Read the series of Cooking with Kids- How to 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Enjoy this Fall flavored Caramel Apple Milky Way cake warm or cold!