Fall Bucket List Printable
*Click on the image to enlarge and print!
Fall is my favorite time of the year! The changing of the leaves, the smells of apple and cinnamon in the air, and smiles carved into pumpkins. So every year my family and I make a Fall Bucket List of all the fun things we want to do that season! We are lucky that here in Tennessee we get a real fall with great temperatures and big pumpkin patches.
Here is what we added to our Fall Bucket List:
- Apple Picking- We love apple picking, it’s a great family activity that yields wonderful apple recipes when you get home!
- Hayrides- Hayrides are always fun to do, it’s a perfect way to check out the pretty colors of fall. (Or get scared on a haunted hayride!)
- Spiced Lattes- Nothing says Fall like a spiced pumpkin latte right?
- Pumpkin Carving- Every year we pick a theme for our pumpkins (and by we I mean my daughter) and this year we chose Skylanders! After you pick your theme don’t forget to check out these pumpkin carving tips!
- Football- Fall means it’s football season again! Make sure to make some game day recipes for the big game!
- Trick-Or-Treat- Halloween is my favorite holiday and who doesn’t love to go trick-or-treating right? If you are looking for some great Halloween ideas we have them for you!
- Make Chili- Chili is one of my favorite fall and winter meals and can be customized so many different ways. Here is a great crockpot chili recipe.
- Family Time- Nothing is as important any time of year than spending time with your family <3
- Corn Maze- I love getting lost and laughing in a good corn maze!
- Go on a Nature Walk- Grab the camera and head on a nature walk with your family.
- Make Hot Cider- Hot cider is one of my favorite things to drink on a cold fall night, here is a great recipe for Autumn Tea.
- Carve the Turkey- Thanksgiving is a perfect holiday for great food and spending time with family. Here are some tips on How to cook a perfect turkey.
- Jump in Leaf Piles- Go back to your childhood and rake leaves into big piles and jump in them, great fall fun!
- Give Thanks- Most importantly give thanks for everything you have!
What is on your fall bucket list? Let us know in the comments below!