I am a shopper. I admit to it. I love to find a deal. These are my tips for not spending a lot on your wardrobe. You can check out my other fashion tips on my fashion Friday series. This is how I fill my closet without emptying my pocketbook.
1) I try on clothes at the store.
2) I take my measurements
3) I know what fits look good on me
4) I write a list of things I need
5) I buy classic piece for more than trendy items
6) Everything I buy had to be able to be worn three different ways unless it is for a special event
7) I do my research
8) I wait for the right time to buy
9) I set a limit and decide if I really need it
10) I look at feedback and resale incase the item doesn’t fit . Can I sell it back for a profit or get my money back.
This is my newest purchase.. on Friday I will show you three different ways to wear it. I love Rachel Roy and she offers a high end line at Macy’s for a lot less.