Easy No Cook Recipes
One of the worst things about loosing power is trying to figure out what you can eat! Whether you have a fire or not here is a whole list of meals and easy no cook recipes you can make without power! Loosing power can be so much fun! Make the most out of it and just have some fun!
Here is a list of meals you can make without power. Some of these are great especially if you know you will be out of power for a while! If you have other ideas or recipes we would love for you to share them with us! If you are able to cook up some of these ahead of time if you know a storm is coming this will make things a lot easier too!
Easy No Cook Recipes When the Power Goes Out
1. Salads!!! We have a whole list of salads recipes you can try!
2. Wraps are so easy to make. Try this Bacon Ranch Turkey Wrap
3. Of course the famous, Peanut Butter and Jelly, check out our PB&J party.
4. If you have some precooked food like bacon or shrimp, BLT’s!!
5. Have a fire? snuggle up by the fire and have some Hot Dogs!
6. Cold Deli Meat Wraps or sandwiches, Check out out bread bowl sandwiches, https://madamedeals.com/baked-bread-bowl-sandwich-recipe/ or https://madamedeals.com/feta-balsamic-pita-sandwich-recipe/ OR https://madamedeals.com/easy-holiday-appetizer-buffalo-chicken-wraps/
9. Tuna Salad
11. Chips and Dip anyone?
12. Here are some great snack ideas too.
13. If you have a fondue set that uses a candle or if you have gel fuel can there are lots of thing you can make then!
There are so many sandwiches and wraps you can make without having power! Make up a sandwich or recipe and let us know what you made!