Easy Guacamole Recipe
When I see avocados the first recipe that comes to my mind is guacamole. I love the traditional all authentic guacamole without mayonnaise or sour cream, it’s perfect dip for chips, nachos, tortillas or vegetables. This Easy Guacamole Recipe is a sure winner, it’s so easy to prepare and great for potlucks.
Here’s how to make this Easy Guacamole Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
2 Organic Avocados
1/3 Organic White Onion
1 TBSP Freshly Squeezed Organic Lemon Juice
1 TBSP Freshly Squeezed Organic Lime Juice
1 Organic Roma Tomato
½ TSP Cilantro
½ TSP Ground (Cayenne) Red Pepper
1 Organic Garlic Clove
1 TSP Simply Organic Garlic Powder
1 TSP Simply Organic Onion Powder
2 Organic Eggs
2 TSP Sea Salt
½ TSP Pepper
1. Add water to small pot and heat on high until boiling. Add eggs. Boil on high for 5 minutes and then turn heat to medium. Add lid and cook for additional 5 minutes. Remove from pot heat. Drain hot water. Add cold water onto eggs. Set aside to cool.
2. Slice tip off each avocado. Cut in half (long ways) all the way around as your knife presses against the pit. Cut in half again, exactly as previously directed, and this will create 4 sections. Use your fingers to peal the skin away. Pop each of the 4 sections from the pit and place into small mixing bowl. Use a pestle and mortar if you have one.
3. Dice white onion, roma tomato, and pealed garlic clove into small pieces. Add to avocado mixing bowl.
4. Slice lemon and lime in half. Squeeze 1 TBSP of each onto mixture (no seeds).
5. Add cilantro, red pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to mixture.
6. Using a fork, spoon or pestle and mortar begin to chop up and/or grind the avocados, distributing ingredients evenly. Continue until your guacamole has reached the consistency you desire. Some like it chunky and others like it very smooth and creamy. Play with it and see what you like best!
7. Tap hard-boiled eggs gently onto counter to crack. Carefully peal shell away from the egg. Brush off any debris from the shell. Slice eggs in half. Leave yoke or remove yoke and replace with a dollop of guacamole! Serve and enjoy! If you choose not to make the boiled eggs, the guacamole is best enjoyed with tortilla chips or on your favorite Mexican dish.
Here are more recipes to try:
Also check out Beauty from the Pantry: Deep Conditioner Hair Guacamole