Easy DIY Party Favors
Planning a party can take a lot of your time and often it is hard to come up with party favors everyone will like that won’t break the bank. So how about making your own?
Don’t worry DIY party favors isn’t that hard to make, even if you’re not crafty there are tons of ideas out there that will let you save money and time. You just have to be creative and think out of the box. Our simple DIY Party Favors ideas are super easy to make and for sure everyone will love the surprise inside.
How to make these DIY Party Favors
Supplies that you need:
- Empty Toilet Paper Rolls (you can also use Empty Paper Towel Rolls and cut in half). One for each person attending
- Wrapping Papers – You don’t have to buy. If you have magazines you can use that or even newspapers will do.
- Ribbon – You can reuse those ribbons from Christmas gifts you received.
- Few Bags of Wrapped Candy
- Make sure that the toilet paper rolls are clean of any toilet paper pieces
- Stuff it inside with candies.
- Cut a piece of wrapping paper wide enough to wrap around the roll with 2 inches on the end.
- Wrap paper around roll and tape closed.
- Pinch paper at end of toilet paper roll and secure with ribbon.
- Repeat the process with remaining toilet paper rolls.
That’s it! You now have an easy DIY Party Favors that’s yummy and your guests will enjoy.
Get more inspiration for your party with this New Year’s DIY Party Favors
We also have edible DIY Shoe Party Favors idea that will be perfect for girls party!
For more DIY inspiration please do visit our Craft Page.