Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Harris Teeter but all opinions expressed here are mine. I hope you’ll also love my best baked chicken recipe.
The clock was ticking. The days were passing by quicker than an Olympic sprinter dashing toward gold. I still wasn’t where I wanted to be. I was close. I was so close I could feel it. I imagined the warm air brushing across my face as the sun called me into the sea.
I was accomplishing my goals to be healthier and to live within our budget. I am so close, and now I am going to get even closer to accomplishing my goal. I am going to take our favorite recipes and make them even healthier. We were going to buy Harris Teeter Organic Products when we can. We know that Harris Teeter is a leader in the industry in regards to their focus on organic items and has developed Harris Teeter Organics to offer you and your family an affordable, trustworthy and less complicated solution to purchasing organic foods. As with all of their private label brands, if you are not satisfied with a Harris Teeter Organics item for any reason, you can return your product to the store and Harris Teeter will refund your money as well as replace the item with a like item of your choice (restrictions apply). HT Organics are free from GMOs, synthetic fertilizers/herbicides/pesticides, artificial preservatives/colors/flavors, antibiotics or growth hormones.
Best Oven Baked Chicken Recipe
2 Cups of Harris Teeter Organic Chicken Broth
4 Natural Chicken Breasts
2 Large Harris Teeter Organic Portobello Mushroom heads or more
2 Harris Teeter Organic Eggs
1 TBS of Organic Harris Teeter Butter
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 Cup of Marsala cooking wine
1 TB of Rosemary
1 Cup of Harris Teeter Bread Crumbs
Here’s how to cook baked chicken
1. The first thing you want to do to make this best recipe for oven baked chicken is to prepare two bowls, an oven, and stovetop safe pan to cook the chicken in.
2. Next, crack the eggs into the bowl. In the other bowl place your bread crumbs.
3. In the oven-safe pan place, the sliced mushrooms on medium heat add in the 1 TBS of butter.
4. Turn on the oven to 350 degrees.
5. While the mushrooms are cooking add in the chicken broth and the Marsala cooking wine. Once the mushrooms have begun to turn, brown take them off the stove.
6. Next, place the chicken in the egg. Then roll it in the breadcrumbs.
7. Place the breaded chicken in the oven-safe pan with the mushrooms.
8. If the oven is ready then place the chicken in the oven for 35 minutes or until the chicken is 165 degrees.
9. Then plate your chicken. I then pour the sauce from the bottom of the pan on top and add the rosemary and the salt and pepper right before I serve it.
I love having this dish with Harris Teeter’s Organic spring mix, locally sourced tomatoes, and the Harris Teeter feta cheese. It is a beautiful combination of flavors. We like our baked chicken on pasta but to, be healthier we now eat it on spaghetti squash.
This Easy Baked Chicken Recipe taste fantastic for dinner or lunch. I especially enjoy it as leftovers. The Harris Teeter Organics products elevate the flavors of my favorite dishes. You can taste the freshness of each product. It is nice to know that all my hard work at the gym will be aided by the fuel that I put into my body. These products are locally sourced so I can feel good not only about what I put into my body but helping to sustain the farmers in my area. I believe a healthy lifestyle requires a variety of meal and exercise options it is nice to know there are items in every aisle. You can easily spot them just look for the purple label. Harris Teeter Organics are non-GMO, free from pesticides, free from artificial preservatives, free from antibiotics, free from growth hormones, highly regulated, guaranteed, nutrient-rich, and always available at your trusted grocer Harris Teeter.