I love, love, love hot baked cheesy dips but I rarely ever make them. Why? Because I hate, hate, hate cleaning the baking dish when the dip is all gone. So I only ever have my favorite dips if I am lucky enough to be at a party where someone else has made them. But, I am craving my Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts and Artichoke Dip Recipe so I am going to give in and make it at home.
Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 2 c. artichoke hearts packed in water, chopped
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts, blanched and chopped
- 1lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. Parmesan
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. shredded Gruyere
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips, baguette, or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, half the Parmesan, Gruyere, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, bacon, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to cast-iron skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until mixture is warmed through and browned and bubbly on top, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips or baguette slices.